• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The best thing since Rudey

Rude boy has joined her now:love: the best thing since her box is snuggling her man in there

pcVV8kAl.jpg
[/IMG]

That is just so precious.:love:

I've had to take away Mouseypies box & she is not happy! She was spending too much time in there & I don't think it was doing her mobility any good. Now its gone she is cuddling Rudey more & her movement is back to normal for her. I think its the right decision but I feel mean. I'll maybe let her have it 2 hours each day. Thoughts anyone?

You know her better than anybun, go with your instincts. I'm sure Mouse would appreciate a couple of hours in there with her man :)

I've had to take away Mouseypies box & she is not happy! She was spending too much time in there & I don't think it was doing her mobility any good. Now its gone she is cuddling Rudey more & her movement is back to normal for her. I think its the right decision but I feel mean. I'll maybe let her have it 2 hours each day. Thoughts anyone?

I think two hours each day is a good compromise. I would also be concerned about her mobility if she stayed in there lots of the time. Maybe choose a time when she would be snoozing anyway.

Thanks everybun. TBH I think she prefers that box without Rudey in it Petsmum, he keeps on house renovating during her sleepy time. I did do his & hers boxes after that but Rudey did a big pee in his :lol: I popped the box back for her 2 hour session an hour ago & its being ignored. Such a contrary madame

Back