• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!

Hey there!

We just wanted to take a few minuites to introduce ourselves.
I'm a bunmom with my 10 week old baby girl, Bambi.

Bambi has a giant French lop father and a giant papillon mother. She is absolutely gorgeous and is such a caring girl.
Her ears and back feet are massive so I can already tell she's going to be a big girl!

I would love to hear If anyone has any information about which breed from the two she seems to be more like. I think she has the French lop ears but the colouring of the papillion.

[emoji3590][emoji177][emoji3590][emoji177][emoji3590][emoji177]
7969db84437196ae4a42ce4412acf4a1.jpg
ff7cf333b0416e0b1f7e9893fccaa8bc.jpg
27aab05eb701618d3be4c915c48e80f6.jpg
41a69b09cd20832356a49728067dcab0.jpg
73cccd37f9d583da47b9d178a3e762d0.jpg
92cd616440abd2135d69b5a4bfc4c05f.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave: Bambi is absolutely gorgeous :love: I'm afraid I've no experience of either of the breeds you mention, but I'm sure someone on here will. I look forward to hearing about Bambis progress, and keep those photos coming ! :D

Hello, and welcome to the forum :wave: Bambi is beautiful :love: I’ve never had giant breeds so I can’t advise on those I’m afraid.

Welcome to the forum!

She's such a curious looking little bun! And check out those ears! She should be very proud of those :love:

Hi and welcome:wave:
Sorry, I don't have advice about your question, but what a lovely bunny, those ears are amazing!

Welcome to the forum she is gorgeous :love:I'd guess she will grow to be a big girl. Maybe an in-between of her mum and dad

Woah - hang on - you can't do an introduction to this forum with an opening of this magnitude - I mean, look at Bambi. :love:
That is one amazing way to say hello and start life on this forum. The first photo is just an absolute peach - you introduce Bambi with an all paws face washing photo. Sublime.
Her coluration is just exsquisite and you can clearly see a delightful personality from the variety of photos.
I can't really give you any pointers as to what her specific breed might be - to be honest, I would just enjoy every single bunderful moment you have with this beautiful rabbit who is clearly going to steal some hearts on this forum.
Oh, and welcome to you both. And please, keep posting photos of Bambi - I can't wait to see more of her. :love:

Back