• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

DIY session with my boy

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Which consisted of me trying to make things while he ran away with the materials :lol: I had a few t shirts with holes in and a load of scrap yarn and string, so made some throw toys and a new curtain for his hideout area.

And this is just a pic of his new favourite pastime, emptying the bottom shelf of the bookcase!

Bless him, a helpful bunny :love: I love the throw, was that made from the t shirts, if so that's a great idea !

Yeah, I just ripped them into strips and tied a knot in one end, braided it, then tied the other end. I also made a little knot ball which he loves and a bunch of fabric strips with like knots all the way down it. He likes that one in the pic the best though!

Lovely pictures :love:

How did you attach the curtain? I love that idea!

I attached the pieces of yarn and string to another piece of string, and I just pulled it really tight and tied each end at the top of the table legs. His covered space is just two ikea lack tables next to each other, so it was super easy to unscrew the legs a bit to give enough space to slide the string between the pieces of wood, then I tied it and screwed the leg back again holding the string and knot in place. I hope that makes sense!

I attached the pieces of yarn and string to another piece of string, and I just pulled it really tight and tied each end at the top of the table legs. His covered space is just two ikea lack tables next to each other, so it was super easy to unscrew the legs a bit to give enough space to slide the string between the pieces of wood, then I tied it and screwed the leg back again holding the string and knot in place. I hope that makes sense!

Yes that makes perfect sense! Thank you! Now to find a space for our bunnies that I can try it out on :lol:

What a helpful lad !! :love: John-Joe insists on sitting on my back whilst I am cleaning out his and Dara's enclosure. Meanwhile Dara runs off with the dustpan brush.............which is about as big as she is :lol:

Meanwhile Dara runs off with the dustpan brush.............which is about as big as she is :lol:
My mate was aghast that Lopsy was eating the wee-y hay off the brush yesterday after I'd swept up a small line of wee in the hay I was sweeping :lol:

He also enjoys eating textbooks :lol:
Definitely a critic then! :lol:

Thanks for sharing these, mine have played tug of war before and maybe they'd like to do it with these :D I've plenty of rubbish fabric hanging around :D

Back