• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just knew they were going to do this...

My buns always have at least three different types of hay. At the moment the three are the ings, Timothy hay and orchard grass hay from timothyhay.co.uk. I did another hay order this evening as we're starting to run low on the ings and Timothy.

For the past week, neither of my buns have touched the Timothy. I thought ok, they don't really like that one at the moment (they're usually very keen on it). So I decided to order some meadow hay instead of the Timothy. Shortly after I pressed "complete order" they both decided to eat the Timothy. The very hay they have deemed in the past week as inedible poison...

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

clever bunnies hanging out so long - its a cunning strategy, they know you'll cave in eventually

I'm sure none of you will be surprised to learn that they decided once we were right at the end of the last batch that Timothy was the latest favourite hay so I ended up ordering more of that as well.

We also had another herb incident this morning. I've posted on here before about how they can be pernickety about their herbs. We only had coriander this morning. Snoopy starts making a big fuss. Oh I don't like coriander anymore, I want something else. His absolute favourite herb at the moment is basil. So before having my own breakfast, I ran down to Aldi and bought loads of basil. When I came home, I found him shovelling the coriander down his gob. He had a couple of the basil leaves I'd rushed out to get, then sauntered off to the bedroom for a kip. At least good old Fudgie has eaten the basil.

This is not the first time they've done this to me. Although usually they like to do it when it's piddling down with rain and there's a force 10 gale outside!

I'm sure none of you will be surprised to learn that they decided once we were right at the end of the last batch that Timothy was the latest favourite hay so I ended up ordering more of that as well.

We also had another herb incident this morning. I've posted on here before about how they can be pernickety about their herbs. We only had coriander this morning. Snoopy starts making a big fuss. Oh I don't like coriander anymore, I want something else. His absolute favourite herb at the moment is basil. So before having my own breakfast, I ran down to Aldi and bought loads of basil. When I came home, I found him shovelling the coriander down his gob. He had a couple of the basil leaves I'd rushed out to get, then sauntered off to the bedroom for a kip. At least good old Fudgie has eaten the basil.

This is not the first time they've done this to me. Although usually they like to do it when it's piddling down with rain and there's a force 10 gale outside!

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

This is Clementine all over! "Oh yea so now I'm done with that, fetch me something else!" She stands up and begs but doesn't want what you're holding.. And doesn't stop til she's got what she wants [emoji849][emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

This is Clementine all over! "Oh yea so now I'm done with that, fetch me something else!" She stands up and begs but doesn't want what you're holding.. And doesn't stop til she's got what she wants [emoji849][emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
[emoji23] Why do they do it?! Must be some kind of power trip. Not really necessary for me, I've long accepted I'm bottom of the pecking order!

Ha, the rotters, they have you down for a right sucker:lol: No rabbit has ever mind controlled & blackmailed me in this way, honest :lol:

Back