• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seagulls this evening

Graciee

Staff member
:)
6cb451b8bdb13d86e054a0559059c50d.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

where's that Graciee?
Southend, not the main bit though I go to a quiet bit [emoji38] was really nice until I yelled oi at a kid who threw a plastic water bottle into the sea [emoji849] he must have been like 6/7? His family didn't seem to care.. But sent him to get it.. Then I had to wade out because I thought he may drown trying to get it [emoji38] honestly some people! Can't believe one of them didn't get up and help him retrieve it when it was out of his depth. Anyway they left shortly after and it was pretty empty again [emoji38]
1494d18abab97b4d416583117f85c9b2.jpg
38661b1803876b4740ea973055510ea3.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

We have Herring Gulls all the time here, they nest on the roof of the flats. They are lovely but very noisy! I really must get down to the seashore again sometime - reminds me of that poem!

Lovely pics :love: As for the parents allowing their child to chuck a plastic bottle into the sea ...................:roll: Children aren't born irresponsible idiots, but some children have the misfortune of being born to irresponsible idiots ! So they take their lead from who and what they see from the moment they are born.

Idiot adults should be neutered !!

Back