• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cardboard castle fail

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
:lol: Poor J&B. I keep trying to introduce a bit of fun in to their lives. Constructed this very poor excuse for a castle & made the holes to go from floor to floor too small for my Jaffa chomba womba & his big boned wife:lol:

They've had fun with the forage garden though

djgGgE2l.jpg

DpXhS06l.jpg

s9DzfI5l.jpg

I never buy them toys but recently got a treat ball. They laughed in my face. Nuggets are meant to be administered by hand, not scratting around on a dodgy floor. Bought a willow carrot rattle - didn't even bother to move it out of their way

It actually looks very professional. If you hadn't said that they couldn't actually move from floor to floor, we would have all been very impressed :lol: I somehow don't think they care though as they've had lots of fun anyway.

I think it looks great :love: sadly my bunnies can’t have cardboard as Frosty eats it :roll: he’s taking over where Boots left off, my daughter built him an epic cardboard castle, which he immediately started to eat and caused a gut slow down. Why can’t my bunnies be non cardboard eating ? :lol:

My bunnies are jealous of J&B and their fine garden/castle. My Raven loves to make confetti of cereal boxes and newspaper and he has offered to do some remodeling to the castle entrances. Of course, he would not want to leave! Wonder job on the castle and garden.

Aye Boo is displeased about her castle ruin which she says is not befitting of a princess. Joey likes to shred it but only between 2 & 5 am. Bunnymomma please send Raven - we need help

Aye Boo is displeased about her castle ruin which she says is not befitting of a princess. Joey likes to shred it but only between 2 & 5 am. Bunnymomma please send Raven - we need help

Raven cannot find his passport (sinister laugh). Like Boo, he is royalty and would only go first class anyways.

Back