• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour is Trying to Kill Me..............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
..........my heart is just not up to seeing a sight like this at 5am ........................

xMgeWFW.jpg

:shock:

I immediately checked that he was breathing !! He was and he soon resumed his favorite activity................eating

5JEdCea.jpg

e2TVaWd.jpg

Haha, Tui's taken to throw herself onto her back like this recently. I agree it's very worrying, but my second thought is always how pleased I am that she feels quite so relaxed :)

Ok, I also had a minor heart attack looking at this. Please have a word with Endeavour and ask him to please not do this. :love:

They do it on purpose, because you are so relieved when they turn out to be ok, you give them a treat-bunny logic ! :lol:

That sight would put anyone into panic mode. I am so glad it did not give you a heart attack! He is very handsome. I like the pic of him under the pile of hay.

Back