• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tulip

mikek

Warren Veteran
:love:

arrived Tuesday. she's spending some settling in time indoors before i start trying out how things go with pepper next week :D

sgHMJTo.jpg

:love:

arrived Tuesday. she's spending some settling in time indoors before i start trying out how things go with pepper next week :D

sgHMJTo.jpg
Aww she's so sweet, that little unsure bunny face [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Hello pretty Tulip, welcome to RU :wave: Mike she's just beautiful, I'm sure she'll soon have you all wrapped round her little paw, lucky Pepper !

She is just so pretty! I'm rather out of touch - where did the lucky Tulip come from?

:D
she came from a local rescue. i've been on the lookout for the last 3 months or so since Poppy passed away. she was taken to the rescue with her brother but he got rehomed before i spotted her so unfortunately she was on her own. i had to jump through hoops before the rescue would let me rehome her but that's not a problem. just hoping she will get Pepper behaving himself again (I.E. going in the shed at bedtime) but i've got a feeling not!
she's very nervous atm but getting better bit by bit.

:D
she came from a local rescue. i've been on the lookout for the last 3 months or so since Poppy passed away. she was taken to the rescue with her brother but he got rehomed before i spotted her so unfortunately she was on her own. i had to jump through hoops before the rescue would let me rehome her but that's not a problem. just hoping she will get Pepper behaving himself again (I.E. going in the shed at bedtime) but i've got a feeling not!
she's very nervous atm but getting better bit by bit.

Yes, it takes time doesn’t it. We can’t even explain to them that this is their forever home and they won’t be moved on again.

bonding is not going too well. I think Pepper's cool with Tulip, but she's an attack rabbit. he's gonna get hurt :(

I will try again (slowly) at the weekend when i have more time.

I assume she's spayed Mikek? Does he chase her? How old is she?

yes, she's spayed.
he's just interested in her (in a let's be friends way), but she just goes for him - very viciously (sp?). she's about 1 year old, just a bit youger than he is.
Pepper is neutered also.

this is with her in a fenced off enclosure in the garden & Pepper free-roaming. she just attacks Pepper through the chicken wire whenever he goes to say hello. (it's a wide mesh chicken wire). i wish i'd got the normal size, but wide mesh was a bit cheaper :( bad mistake.
current situation is she's back in the front room with Pepper's pet bed (toilet) in with her.

Back