• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Queen Beryl

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
3493e180320d03e1b27649dfd5cde1d9.jpg

Sleep tight my big gorgeous girl .

Queen of the barc bunny warren .

I really realy can't believe you have gone.

Love you always xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So sorry to see this. :(

I have to ask, why the name Queen Beryl? I was in a play at school about 100 years ago called Queen Beryl and the Romans! :lol:

Oh no :cry: I really am so sorry:cry:

Binky free Beryl xx

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

So sorry to see this. :(

I have to ask, why the name Queen Beryl? I was in a play at school about 100 years ago called Queen Beryl and the Romans! :lol:

Her name was Beryl . She was a frenchie . A lady that knew her own mind and was def the boss .

I run a rescue and She gained a reputation for being the boss of the bunnies and training them up with Barc ( Barnsley animal rescue charity ) naughtiness .

She just got given the name Quenn Beryl by her followers and supporters and it stuck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't think it could have been based on the play I was thinking of, but thought it worth asking! :lol:

Oh Angie, I am so sorry :cry: I think the Bunnies already over The Bridge had better brace themselves for the arrival of Beryl !

Beryl, thank you for sharing your BIG bunsonality with your human friends, you will be very much missed by all who knew you and love you xx

So sorry that you have lost beautiful Beryl, she sounded quit a character. Binky free Beryl xxxx

I am so sorry to read this. Beryl was such a character and a truly special bun.
Binkey free beautiful Beryl xx

My heart sank seeing the Queen's name in Rainbow Bridge. :cry: I'm holding you in my thoughts on this very sad day. (((((Huge hugs))))))

Sleep well and reign long in Paradise, beautiful Beryl. xxxxx

Such sad news. Sending much love from Bertie bunny and his Mummy. Queen Beryl will always be a legend of the bunny world. xx

I am so sorry, Queen Beryl is so beautiful. Binky free sweet boss bun xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear your loss.
I lost 2 pets this year and was very upset.
There a part of your family basically.
I have my gracie still and although shes a pest half the time i would be very upset if she went

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back