• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Are being extremely naughty at the moment. A solid 8/10 with Dennis having to be rescued by air ambulance to get him self out of athritic situations. My ankles are being nuged left, right and centre. Lots of warrens being made and lots of projects in progress. Maple is scuffing out hay from the front of the train whilst Dennis tackles the rear. Is it the weather? Autumn fever?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Haha. Archie and Pip are the same today.

Archie decided the toilet brush holder was a toy earlier..he never goes into the bathroom, let alone behind the actual toilet. And as I told you earlier he managed to get up on my desk!!! I have no idea how or why, but he was hiding behind my sewing machine, like it was perfectly normal. I swear he is a magnet for trouble.

Pip was making tunnels under the bed in our spare winter duvet, and she just sat and stared at me until I have her treats.

Maybe it is the weather.

Naughty bunnies! Ours are on top form this week with one of the little scamps puncturing our air bed yesterday, about half an hour before my friend was due to sleep on it!

Hmm? Our 'enry didn't do himself any favours on Tuesday morning by trying it on with Lillian and he took a big lump of fur from her rear quarters. Photo to follow when I get back home. But suffice to say that at some point, Lillian is gonna be giving Henry a dry slap for his misdemeanour. It is a brave bun to tackle the food monster.

I love to hear about naughty feisty buns, always makes me smile :D. Caught Treacle nibbling the sofa last night, she never does that ! wasn't smiling at that :shock:

Naughty bunnies! Ours are on top form this week with one of the little scamps puncturing our air bed yesterday, about half an hour before my friend was due to sleep on it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
lucky it wasn't a water bed!

i saw Pepper's vet notes the other day from when he was hospitalised. They had described him as 'grumpy' :shock: !

Hee Hee was it a full moon?

I reckon it was full or new or something.

Boo was mega naughty last night. Woke up & she was sleeping on me again but then proceeded to jump on & off me, attempt to dig me out of the quilt, groomed any flesh poking out of the quilt. She was relentless

Is it still a full moon because we are really fun of beans at the moment. Or is it a jaffa cake moon? Lots of projects happening in the warren. The hooman comes in all grizzly during our night shift projects and demolishes them. She's horrid.

Custard x
6117c43cb886564581764e732acc682d.jpg

I'm not surprised its party time with all that hay. Wondering if I shouldn't bother with bedroom carpet, get lino & a hay bale down instead. Can we have a photo of Denny too please?

Is it still a full moon because we are really fun of beans at the moment. Or is it a jaffa cake moon? Lots of projects happening in the warren. The hooman comes in all grizzly during our night shift projects and demolishes them. She's horrid.

Custard x
6117c43cb886564581764e732acc682d.jpg

:love: looks to me like she's just searching for hay :D

The buns enjoying some fresh spring greens, plantain and dill. Along with some dried willow and senior support mix. Glucosamine biccie to garnish
f8e2e90eb08aa78d64291558abc91d60.jpg
0878f43f98d5f0f89f6ebea8e2b365ba.jpg
31853fa97f972fd25ae5ce0dd9d2f9be.jpg
15a2035cfb166d8d63e1fa0ec28ae9c3.jpg
0c5ac1663b94123d4b1a1b5455fcf1ce.jpg

Don't give them ideas! They are well toilet trained. I think maple doesn't like getting her feetsies dirty perhaps

I promise not to give them ideas. Mine just can't help themselves and always pee on hay.

What do you put in their litter tray? We have hay in ours and I wonder if I've almost trained them to pee on hay....

I promise not to give them ideas. Mine just can't help themselves and always pee on hay.

What do you put in their litter tray? We have hay in ours and I wonder if I've almost trained them to pee on hay....

mine pee on hay too. loobers has well behave bunnies in the toilet dept so can afford to cause havoc elsewhere

Back