• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found these 2 abandoned bunnies upstairs

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
They say hello to everybun on RU & hope you haven't forgotten about them like their "care givers" obviously have

0AD3MoHl.jpg

ttnfrRnl.jpg

WxQHQNql.jpg

om8ZPD8l.jpg

Awww, that is a pair of beautiful buns that look very contented :love: . Shame about their carers :lol:.

I don't know about 'obviously'. Someone is clearly providing some very tasty and interesting forage for them :)

They always have such fresh clean sheets and healthy noms. They are the luckiest bunnies on earth. Joe where's the jaffaz?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I recognise the duvet cover, I've got mine on the bed just now :D yes they look terribly neglected-not :lol:

I recognise the duvet cover, I've got mine on the bed just now :D yes they look terribly neglected-not :lol:

I have a double thats ours & a kingsize donated to the buns, although the rotters are also using ours too with frequent on bed dawn play (hoping not to jinx but no toilet related bad behaviour yet)

Back