• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My fault - a warning.

Dear Tim-Tom,

It can be so hard to lose two bunnies so close together. Just two weeks ago I lost my Gemini within a week of losing Dash. While Dash had a chronic issue which he beat in the past (his twin passed in December), even after decades of having rabbits; I still do not know exactly why I lost Gemini. Forum members have given me suggestions and support as they are doing for you. It is hard to accept that you may never have a conclusive reason for your losses. It can be difficult for you to see the playhouse daily while remembering it being occupied by Tim and Tom. Treasure the good memories.
Please know the forum members are here for you to share the good memories and the bad.

Hello bunny momma and thanks for your kind words.

Very sorry to hear of you losing Gemini and Dash, and, as you say this is all the harder when the reasons are not clear. You're right, its very hard for me to see the playhouse which is now just full up of their old gear: hideaway hutch, run, some of their toys and food and bedding. Its horrible.

Well, I am going to try and mosquito-proof the playhouse as much as I can and them maybe I'll give another two rabbits a home, hopefully with much happier results this time.

Thanks, and RIP Gemini and Dash. x

Thank you. When you are ready that iwill make some bunnies happy.
Sending you more comforting thoughts.

Last edited:
Back