Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New hutch

I would also suggest going to a rescue. My two came already neutered, bonded and vaccinated. They are so happy together!

Yeah I am going to look at acouple today but there’s only one rescue near us that have bunnies so hopefully they’ll have some. If not we’ll probably get them from a reputable breeder x

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie2002 View Post
    Yeah I am going to look at acouple today but there’s only one rescue near us that have bunnies so hopefully they’ll have some. If not we’ll probably get them from a reputable breeder x
    Rescue is the best option imo, they will come ready neutered and vaccinated and unlike baby bunnies there’s much less chance of the bond breaking, as so often happens when they hit puberty. There are so many bunnies in rescue of all ages, you can find your nearest one on http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/ there are often rabbit rescues people don’t know about on there.

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Thanks, I’ll have a look now, I know there’s an rspca rescue about 40 minutes away from us but I don’t think there’s anywhere else, I’ll check though x