• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clementine peed

dear graciee,--clementine you go girl,fantastic..--bladder issues[repeated flushing]-I am told can leave scaring??-she is getting the best of care,go graciee,--I love a happy ending,with a tail-sincerely james waller from across the great pond-usa
Yea I think that's true :( she had it done twice and I just thought no more (because she was doing okay and in no pain I thought why put her through it again)

Just been giving her the diuretic and the oxbow urinary support tabs daily and changed up her diet to include more veg than I'd normally feed, we go through so so much now, and I've been growing weeds and grasses for her to have daily, she gets out for exercise, because she's very lazy and comfortable in the house, which is great, but she doesn't move about enough [emoji38] so daily outside exercise and grass nomming outside in her new pen happens too. Also changed her water to Highland spring, because she won't drink low calcium water and I decided the water she will drink has to be better than literally never drinking any water [emoji51]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

love rabbits

Yea I think that's true :( she had it done twice and I just thought no more (because she was doing okay and in no pain I thought why put her through it again)

Just been giving her the diuretic and the oxbow urinary support tabs daily and changed up her diet to include more veg than I'd normally feed, we go through so so much now, and I've been growing weeds and grasses for her to have daily, she gets out for exercise, because she's very lazy and comfortable in the house, which is great, but she doesn't move about enough [emoji38] so daily outside exercise and grass nomming outside in her new pen happens too. Also changed her water to Highland spring, because she won't drink low calcium water and I decided the water she will drink has to be better than literally never drinking any water [emoji51] hi,graciee,--yes,i cut grasses and weeds-10 months out of the year,for almost 13 years.-oh,dear..-I used to have my own website for safe/unsafe weeds,woods,and-with pictures,now the internt has a lot of websites with lots of pictures..-I state this because there are look alikes plants-..-is growing your own a way of ensuring quality--to avoid [myxi]??--our tap water is rated at slightly hard[minerals,etc]--do use bottled water.??--have you viewed http://www.medirabbit.com dr.esther vanpragg website she has helped me greatly..many times.. sorry to carry on so,, I just love rabbits..sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa:love::love::wave:

Last edited:
hi,graciee,--yes,i cut grasses and weeds-10 months out of the year,for almost 13 years.-oh,dear..-I used to have my own website for safe/unsafe weeds,woods,and-with pictures,now the internt has a lot of websites with lots of pictures..-I state this because there are look alikes plants-..-is growing your own a way of ensuring quality--to avoid [myxi]??--our tap water is rated at slightly hard[minerals,etc]--do use bottled water.??--have you viewed http://www.medirabbit.com dr.esther vanpragg website she has helped me greatly..many times.. sorry to carry on so,, I just love rabbits..sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa:love::love::wave:

I grow my own for a few reasons really, one convenience, I don't have a lot of spare time really and they're just there in the greenhouse ready to pick when I want them which is just outside the back door, two, I'm not a very confident forager, but the ones I've now grown I notice elsewhere so maybe that'll change [emoji38] three, I know they're clean and not had anything on them inside the greenhouse.

London tap water is very hard, so all my animals have bottled water, Clementine doesn't actually have a low calcium one because she wasn't drinking that one at all, my other three have a low calcium bottled water and have for a long time. Both my hamsters have a normal bottled water aswell (same one as Clementine).

Thanks for the link :)

Okay so going to update here :)

Just got home from the vets, had xray - her bladder couldn't even be seen on the xray it was that clear! :D:D couldn't believe it, literally so so so fricking happy rn! My vet was too :) she's not really lost any weight, a tiny bit but nada really.. So still need to work on that.. But no sludge! :D

Her and Atticus are on panacur for the next 28 days because Clementine has EC (not active) but yea, so so happy :D

Thanks everyone :) I was so scared it would be bad news and be it, so glad it's not come to that yet :) gunna have another xray in a month to make sure things are staying the same :)

Okay so going to update here :)

Just got home from the vets, had xray - her bladder couldn't even be seen on the xray it was that clear! :D:D couldn't believe it, literally so so so fricking happy rn! My vet was too :) she's not really lost any weight, a tiny bit but nada really.. So still need to work on that.. But no sludge! :D

Her and Atticus are on panacur for the next 28 days because Clementine has EC (not active) but yea, so so happy :D

dear graciee,--wonderful news,excellent..--keeping tonus-of stomach muscles,gi tract flora,and keeping the immune system strong,-you have been blessed with the gift of life.--magnificent --sincerely james waller from across the great pond-usa

Back