• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new gf....

:D
cheers all!
i've certainly bonded with her already even tho i've not even seen her face-to-face.
i will be keeping her name. not sure who named her (previous owners or rehoning centre), but i'm not too keen on renaming buns.

she's supposed to be a rex/agouti type but after looking at some pics i have my doubts. as you say Loobers, looks like a bit of a wildie.
she's been reported as being quite timid.

can't wait to pick her up. i have cleared the front room to use as a temp home while the bonding progresses but i intend to use the same technique as previously used when bonding Pepper with Poppy - put her in an area fenced off area on the lawn with Pepper free roaming & see what the reaction is & take it from there. I'm really not sure how Pepper will react though as he seems to quite like being a lone bun.

She may have come from a mating of a Rex and a non Rex Rabbit. To obtain the Rex coat both parents need to carry the 'Rex' gene which is recessive. So she may well be part Rex, but all that matters is that she has found a lovely home and I really hope the bonding goes well :)

Back