• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clementine in her outdoor prison

Graciee

Staff member
Having a lay down after some zoomies and binkies.. [emoji38]
62355a32d8b8408a649b6da652102759.jpg
3ec1a6d4173917c65adbe52d2d5a6152.jpg
6ae076bf6eae539eced908098edc7189.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

|She is the most stunning rich brown colour. Absolutely beautiful. :love:
Yea her and Atticus are both really beautiful rabbits, their coats are an amazing colour and texture and they look so different in different lights, although I'm very biased [emoji38] oh and they have bright white bellies which when they show them make me wanna die [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Awww. She is a beauty. All four of your beautifully co ordinated rabbits are lovely looking.

Awww. She is a beauty. All four of your beautifully co ordinated rabbits are lovely looking.
Yea unintentional! [emoji38] But I only seem to have identical pairs [emoji38]

dear graciee,-stunningly georgeous[clementine],--reminds me of my rex[velvetine]-who passed while trying to give birth..gotta love em--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa

dear graciee,-stunningly georgeous[clementine],--reminds me of my rex[velvetine]-who passed while trying to give birth..gotta love em--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa
Oh that's really sad :( I'm sorry you lost Velvetine :(

Clementine and her brother Atticus are both castor rexes, I love rex bunnies :)

rexes

Oh that's really sad :( I'm sorry you lost Velvetine :(

Clementine and her brother Atticus are both castor rexes, I love rex bunnies :)

-dear graciee,--in your pictures I see clementine,is the other atticus??-I had a rabbit identical to her also,-we named her [honey-bun],-but we were told she was Himalayan.,they both bring tears of joy to my old eyes..--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa:love::wave:

-dear graciee,--in your pictures I see clementine,is the other atticus??-I had a rabbit identical to her also,-we named her [honey-bun],-but we were told she was Himalayan.,they both bring tears of joy to my old eyes..--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa:love::wave:

Yea he's not in the pictures I posted today but he's the other baby rex in my signature :) they both look exactly the same [emoji38] my white two are californian bunnies and sisters I assume? Idk for sure as they're rescues.

What a beautiful bunny. My current bunny, Heidi, is my second black mini rex, so I know your georgeous girl is even softer than she looks in the pictures. Thank you for sharing.

What a beautiful bunny. My current bunny, Heidi, is my second black mini rex, so I know your georgeous girl is even softer than she looks in the pictures. Thank you for sharing.
Yea rex buns are ridiculously soft, before I'd stroked one I couldn't comprehend that level of softness, probably the softest animal I've ever stroked [emoji38] I used to have a black mini rex, they're so so sweet :')

Back