• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

£2.00 Charity Shop Purchase Today- 2 Short Videos

I love how Lord H is spectacularly unimpressed in the first video and is just demanding grooms!

Awww.... :lol: Well Roisin sure had strong opinions about the tunnel in that one video. Looks like she enjoyed going through. Poor Lord H, though, I hope he takes to it eventually. :love: Silly bubs.

This toy reminds me about how I want to get some agility pieces for Ebon to keep her engaged and thinking. She's in need of stimulus that provokes are more positive response than just sitting around the house all day, poor doggo. :(

As always, Jane, your bunnies are so lovely. :) I'm fascinated by how beautiful Roisin is with her golden neck fur contrasting her darker colour. And is Lord H having a bit of a moult? He certain wanted a little affection there it looked like. :love: Roisin was having too much fun though! :lol:

Great bargain, chase loves tunnels but unfortunately he took it to far and now destroys them in seconds. So I gave up buying him any :lol:

Back