• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rudeys early Birthday Present

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
An Aldi pet fleece as enjoyed by Mouseypie:lol:

4NkbW0ql.jpg

Rudey won't go near it! I think its the colour, he always gravitates towards pink.

Here's Mr sulky chops, he is even wearing downbeat helicopter ears - whats that all about?

kHcDfTDl.jpg

Aldi seem to have gone overboard on Pet Products this week !!

Inspector Morse liked pink blankets, or pale purple ones :D

Rudey, put in a complaint to management, pet fleeces should come in a variety of colours and there is nothing wrong with pink !!

Rudey, put in a complaint to management, pet fleeces should come in a variety of colours and there is nothing wrong with pink !!

Gosh - maybe its a thing! Well Rudey has to like it or lump it as I'm top bunny in this house & I don't like pink :lol: I have a hideous pink sherpa fleece with llama on, I donated to the bunnies & he adores that

Aww Rudey, why you pulling that face, grumpy knickers? That's a lovely looking fleece, why don't you give it a whirl? You might find you like it!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

He's been sat on it for about 30 mins but not relaxed at all - he looks grumpy as hell:lol: ahhh I do love him, he is such a character

Not bothered with photo as he is not easy to make out. maybe thats his issue. He is a diva & wants to stand out?

Gosh - maybe its a thing! Well Rudey has to like it or lump it as I'm top bunny in this house & I don't like pink :lol: I have a hideous pink sherpa fleece with llama on, I donated to the bunnies & he adores that

That's really funny because we also have a pink fluffy throw and our two choose to sit on that!

Both buns looking very cute :love:

During my attempted quad bond most positive interactions took place on the pink blankeys.

Guys - i think we are on to something

I really think Rudey should take this issue up with Aldi, if a bun can't have his colour of choice, what's the world coming to ? :lol:

I have lots of fleeceys and vet bed which are just stored behind the bunny bar as Mr Hoppington broke the fleecey trust by nomming. Maybe i should post them to Trawden

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I have lots of fleeceys and vet bed which are just stored behind the bunny bar as Mr Hoppington broke the fleecey trust by nomming. Maybe i should post them to Trawden

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Ha Ha - thats vey kind, however....

They have 1 x sherpa navy pet fleece, one woolly gey fleece, a pink padded fleece (that Rudey brought with him), 1 pink sherpa style pink blankey, 2 boring grey fleeces, 2 grey fleeces with bunnies one, several old bat mats, 2 yellow single quilt covers, 1 single elephant cover, 1 kingsize beige bunny quilt & since parents visit 2 days ago another 2 double quilts :lol: What I need is better drying weather

I do think its handy to have a reserve of blankets & soft things in as they can become v useful for old & sick bunnies

Back