• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey

lucy24

Mama Doe
My little Honey bunny. 8 years ago I brought you home from a breeder who was holding you in the pouring rain. It was overcrowded and not the best but I had to take you.*

You were timid and bit my mums wrist a few weeks later as you were very territorial. But who would know you'd turn into such a loving rabbit. I bonded you with Charlie and after playing hard to get you were the best of pals for 7 years. You were feisty and did things your way. You refused to be bonded after Charlie died as you were a diva through and through.*

You and Charlie helped me through some tough times where my health was so bad I could barely leave the house.*

Thank you buns. You were one of a kind. I'm just glad your not suffering anymore. But I will miss you always. You are now burried with charlie in peace .

VteVTLB.jpg

So sorry to hear this sad news, Honey was such a beautiful bunny. Binky free with Charlie little Honey xx

That was a moving and beautiful tribute to a very special and dearly loved rabbit. Honey was given the most magical and special life with you and Charlie and she lived life to the fullest. Binkey free Honey, you beautiful rabbit. xx

Back