• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics From Morse's Walk This Afternoon

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
kR6cCu4.jpg

OxipPVe.jpg

ZnkxeDd.jpg

0GFSd8U.jpg

FEqdxZS.jpg

15eYmkH.jpg

2HTZMHm.jpg

3ZN00kT.jpg

zzhSzqk.jpg

RgkmIUt.jpg

jP7mBpv.jpg

iLs5O8G.jpg

rNloQoa.jpg

CMyFUtZ.jpg

Lovely pics! I'm not sure whether it's his face or his fluffy tail ... but he always makes me smile.X I think I need a Morse to get me out of the house.

Awww...what a lovely spot to share with such a lovely friend! :love:

How are you both doing these days, Jane? I haven't been in much, sorry, but I think of you both always and all your sweet bunnies too.

How is your foot doing? Do you have to range very far to find this tranquility?

Awww...what a lovely spot to share with such a lovely friend! :love:

How are you both doing these days, Jane? I haven't been in much, sorry, but I think of you both always and all your sweet bunnies too.

How is your foot doing? Do you have to range very far to find this tranquility?

I just try to live 'in the moment'. I dont have to travel far to access the areas I walk Morse. I take some strong painkillers before we go out so I can cope with the pain, just about. Lots of other stuff going on too which I guess is not 'good'. But as long as I only focus on the moment I get by.

I'd love to be 'normal', But I have come to accept that that will never happen. A 'victory' is to get to the end of a day and still have a pulse !! :lol:

Back