• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any one else have scrapping bunnies?

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
That are scrapping most probably due to the heat and feeling irritable.

It’s really not a smart move for them to be running and scrapping. Only makes them hotter. :roll:

Anyone where bunnies struggling in this way?

Mine are either sleeping or stuffing their faces :lol: I hope yours settle down soon!

Hope the weather cools down and your rabbits stop scrapping. I just have experience of single bunnies, but my late bunny Spenser got very cross and extra grumpy in the heat!

Booble doo became Scrappy doo on Thursday, I did suspect that might be heat related. Calming vibes for your buns

Naughty bunnies ! Treacle has been flat out. Strangely enough my cat George has been really tetchy these last few days, and has took a few swipes at my legs, for no apparent reason ! maybe that's heat related, or I'm just getting too slow at my waitress duties :lol:

No/not yet, but they keep trying to snuggle up together and I keep telling them off!

Yes, we had this too! Rabbits have no heat sense.

Sadly they are now separated because I couldn’t get them to stop scrapping. Going to have to rebond. Lovely.

Yes, we had this too! Rabbits have no heat sense.

Sadly they are now separated because I couldn’t get them to stop scrapping. Going to have to rebond. Lovely.

Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eurgh, best of luck! Mine were mostly grumpy at us rather than each other which is definitely preferable, and now they're annoyed that it's constantly wet...!

Back