• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny tunnels

Just wondering what people have used as bunny tunnels, indoor and out :wave:
dear silly rabbit,-a cardboard box,newspaper,-i have used -8"-flexible tubing,-kid toys,-and I would watch them creates their own hiding/cooling spots, wood products[approved for rabbits],because chewing is what they must,sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa

Outdoors, the runaround tunnels but that was to connect hutch to run. I’ve also used a terracotta chimney pot outdoors. Inside, I’ve used the willow tunnels for indoors.

Fabric cat ones from Lidl, salvaged/begged ducting from building sites, and we've just acquired some cloche/polytunnel frames we could use with mesh over or something else :)

I have the extra large, expandable, green plastic tunnel from p@h, which I use in the runs as a toy. It’s pretty thin plastic, and some buns chew on them, but Roo loves it!

We use cardboard boxes and have a big grass tunnel. They didn't like the fabric ones and I know they eat the plastic ones...

I've mostly got cat tunnels.
Favourites in my house are two big donut ones I got online, they're fantastic - made up of two semi circles and can be zipped together in to a long wiggly line or a complete circle with one entrance, or you can have them as two separate tunnels. They also come with a round pad for the middle which Obi loves digging.
81V9d-Y-xNL._SL1500_.jpg

They also like those 3/5 way ones with more than one entrance.

Other than those I do have some twinwall piping. Some I've left in tact and some I sawed the bottom off so the buns can jump on top too.
micwag.jpg

Thanks everyone, it’s interesting to hear what you all use.

I’m thinking of knitting or crocheting one out of a mixture of materials. I like the willow ones you can get in the pet shop but was hoping for something bigger. I’m gonna keep thinking about it :lol:

Back