• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Identify the grass on my bunnies head

I think Joey's is possibly Cocksfoot, but I'm not 100%. Boo's, I think. is one I saw in the garden a couple of days ago and have been trying to ID without much success. Is the head really silky? I'll have another try with the book later.

Btw I had forgotten just how adorable most of these pics are :love:

how come you're allowed to say cocksfoot this year? Yes Boo's grass is very silky. There are lots of pretty grasses about the moment :love:

how come you're allowed to say cocksfoot this year? Yes Boo's grass is very silky. There are lots of pretty grasses about the moment :love:

I think because I tried it as one word. It should be two. It therefore wasn't recognised as a naughty word :lol:

Well Boo, you win I don't know what this one is. I've actually changed my mind and think yours is slightly different to the one I can't identify here. I'll keep looking, but some of them are hard :oops:

Well Boo, you win I don't know what this one is. I've actually changed my mind and think yours is slightly different to the one I can't identify here. I'll keep looking, but some of them are hard :oops:

Boo says thanks for looking, we are pleased we've finally challenged you

i could play this game all day only I won't know if I'm duplicating . we'll be back though. Mousey needs a turn

7eY7Zaxl.jpg

Omi - Boo says you are slacking, I've reprimanded her for rudeness :lol:

Thanks Zoobec - I agree

cheers. I like that site & have bookmarked it

I would be fearful of disagreeing with Boo, but on this occasion she's right and not being rude at all :)

Useful site, AnjaSanja :)

Thanks Shimmer & Omi - I wasn't sure what it was so didn't feed it but will try her on a nibble now (I don't normally feed her grains tho)

Back