Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Identify the grass on my bunnies head

  1. #1
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    13,068

    Default Identify the grass on my bunnies head

    This one is for lucky Omi - & anyone else capable of playing along

    [IMG][/IMG]



    [IMG][/IMG]

  2. #2
    Moderator Barn Yard Bunnies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lower Sunbury
    Posts
    46,195

    Default

    It's green

  3. #3
    Forum Buddy Pets mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    7,263

    Default

    Is the top one plantain ? the other is just-grass !
    [IMG][/IMG


    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

  4. #4
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    13,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barn Yard Bunnies View Post
    It's green
    correct

  5. #5
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    16,545

    Default

    Not 100% as I'm only an amateur at this

    Pic 1 - Timothy Pic 2 - might be ****'s Foot aka Orchard Grass (there appears to be a gap in the seed head though - nibbled by bunny?) and Pic 3 - one of the Fescues, Red Fescue I think.

    We have all three here in the garden

  6. #6
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    13,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pets mum View Post
    Is the top one plantain ? the other is just-grass !
    but what variety. Not plantain, no

  7. #7
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    13,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Not 100% as I'm only an amateur at this

    Pic 1 - Timothy Pic 2 - might be ****'s Foot aka Orchard Grass (there appears to be a gap in the seed head though - nibbled by bunny?) and Pic 3 - one of the Fescues, Red Fescue I think.

    We have all three here in the garden
    wahey - I'm impressed (as I hope you were by the presentation)

  8. #8
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    16,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    wahey - I'm impressed (as I hope you were by the presentation)
    Yes, exceptionally well presented Tell Rudey though it's helpful for identification purposes if he doesn't eat part of the seed head first!

    I presume you realise what's been starred out I hope I'm not going to be infracted

  9. #9
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    10,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Yes, exceptionally well presented Tell Rudey though it's helpful for identification purposes if he doesn't eat part of the seed head first!

    I presume you realise what's been starred out I hope I'm not going to be infracted
    We don't infract for swearing and the swear filter showing up is fine - I've just realised what it's meant to be

    Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    13,068

    Default

    I don't know any swear words Omi

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •