Thread: Why does my rabbit urinate on me?

Default Why does my rabbit urinate on me?

hello everyone my rabbit's health is normal. he eats well and poo well and also urine well! but there is something weird about him. sometimes when i want to lead him to his house or some other direction , he throws urine to me!!! and after that he is Ok with me, comes to me and licks my hand or want to play, i mean he doesn't hate me but why he is doing this to me ?? anyone has any idea about it?

I think he is claiming you as his territory

Is he neutered? Unneutered males will usually spray urine, I only had one male who came to me unneutered and he would constantly spray me when he was happy! He stopped this thankfully once neutered

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    I think he is claiming you as his territory
    aha, maybe thanks for participation

Quote Originally Posted by Liz47 View Post
    Is he neutered? Unneutered males will usually spray urine, I only had one male who came to me unneutered and he would constantly spray me when he was happy! He stopped this thankfully once neutered
    no he is not neutered. lol really?? thanks for sharing your experience

Yeah my rabbit Jack used to do this. He wasnt neutered. All mine are neutered/spayed now.

Quote Originally Posted by tulsi View Post
    Yeah my rabbit Jack used to do this. He wasnt neutered. All mine are neutered/spayed now.
    sooo sorry for late reply and yea i think you are right cause my rabbit is not neutered so maybe it's because of that. anyway, your rabbits are so cute