• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why does my rabbit urinate on me?

zahra

Young Bun
hello everyone :wave: my rabbit's health is normal. he eats well and poo well and also urine well! but there is something weird about him. sometimes when i want to lead him to his house or some other direction , he throws urine to me!!! and after that he is Ok with me, comes to me and licks my hand or want to play, i mean he doesn't hate me but why he is doing this to me ?? :cry: anyone has any idea about it?

Is he neutered? Unneutered males will usually spray urine, I only had one male who came to me unneutered and he would constantly spray me when he was happy! He stopped this thankfully once neutered :)

Is he neutered? Unneutered males will usually spray urine, I only had one male who came to me unneutered and he would constantly spray me when he was happy! He stopped this thankfully once neutered :)

no he is not neutered. lol really??:lol: thanks for sharing your experience :love:

Yeah my rabbit Jack used to do this. He wasnt neutered. All mine are neutered/spayed now.

Yeah my rabbit Jack used to do this. He wasnt neutered. All mine are neutered/spayed now.

sooo sorry for late reply :( and yea i think you are right cause my rabbit is not neutered so maybe it's because of that. anyway, your rabbits are so cute :love:

Back