• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bunny

He is the most playful bunny I’ve ever had by :lol: if I throw something he runs after it and picks it up and rips it to pieces, if I move away from him he chases after me then crashes into me when I stop, if I stop patting him he jumps up at me until I start again, he also jumps up like to greet us, and when we are walking around the apartment he like zips in and out of our legs like he is trying to trip us up :lol:

He sounds an absolute delight! :love:

He sounds great. I know the feeling about seeing a rabbit online and just having to have him. It was like that when I saw Loganberry on honeybunnies website.

He is so settled already, I’ve never seen anything like it. He has been sitting on my lap on the floor and lying on my partner on the sofa, running around like crazy in circles before flopping for a minute then going again, he tried to steal my lunch out of my hand, has chewed up a shoe, got into a kitchen cupboard, got into the laundry basket and had a go at the skirting boards :lol:

He is actually grey and white, I think it’s just the light I took the pictures in :D he was a stray found in someone’s yard and attempts to find the owners just weren’t successful. He is very friendly I’m sure he must have been part of a family at some point, the vets have estimated his age at around 5 or 6, although I’m not sure how accurate they can be!

:shock: awesome! :love:

Awww...so glad to see some new fluffly love has found it's way to your home and heart! :love:
Welcome Churro! :love: xxxx

Back