• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopscotch Dec 2010-Jul 2019

helennnnnn

Wise Old Thumper
:cry:

OdCJ1Gt.jpg

Oh my goodness Helen, I am so sorry :cry: I miss seeing you around RU, but I understand that for many life moves on. Thank you for taking the time to let us know of little Hopscotch's passing :cry: I hope that despite the obvious distress of your loss that 'life' is treating you as kindly as possible.

If only 'life' did not always have to involve the pain of 'loss' .....................

RIP Hopscotch Bunny :love:

:cry: I’m so sorry:cry: I always had a soft spot for Hopscotch:love:

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

I am sorry you have lost Hopscotch (love the name!) but you must have cared for him very well for him to reach 9. Binky free Hopscotch! x

Oh no :cry: :cry: :cry:
I'm so sorry to hear Hopscotch has left us. :cry: I remember you both. What a very sad day. Thinking of you and sending warm and comforting hugs in your time of loss. (((((((((Helen))))))))))))

Sweet dreams, Hopscotch. :cry: xxxxxxx

Awww noooo :( I was thinking of Hopscotch and some of your funny photos only recently. Thinking of you and a memorable bunny xxx

Thank you all for your kind words :love:

Hopscotch had been poorly on/off since October last year but we were managing his various issues under the vet's advice. On Thursday last week I woke up and went to give him his breakfast, but he had not eaten the food I'd given him from the night before - I wish I had checked on him overnight when he didn't run to eat it straight away, but he had just eaten some critical care before bed time so I didn't think much of it. We went straight to the vet on Thursday morning and left him there for the day, then they called to say he had perked up a bit but they wanted to keep him in overnight as he still wasn't eating. On Friday morning they called to say he'd passed away overnight :cry:

I went in to speak to the vet on Friday late afternoon and they had done x-rays which showed that not only was he gassy but also his lungs had not looked very good. They had but him on a nebuliser etc but just couldn't get him back to normal. I'm super sad and missing him lots but he was nearly 9 so he had a good innings. Just thinking back to the first year we had him I never thought he would live this long! :love:

I remember when you had health problems with Hopscotch. It's never easy when problems go on for a long time without any proper resolution, that was the same with Mr B.

I know you miss him badly. Xxx

Back