• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord H U/D 19th July -Doing OK Again at the Moment :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
................ he is extremely poorly and 'a decision' will need to be made about him in the next few hours . It is all to do with his congenital/chronic neurological problems. I cant bear to have to let him go, but I will NEVER allow him to suffer.

Lord H is not an 'old' Rabbit, just over 5. But he has had health problems all his life.

I am selfishly going to say that I am finding this especially hard as I too have had some grim news about my own (physical) health this morning. I feel very alone.........................

:cry:

Last edited:
................ he is extremely poorly and 'a decision' will need to be made about him in the next few hours . It is all to do with his congenital/chronic neurological problems. I cant bear to have to let him go, but I will NEVER allow him to suffer.

Lord H is not an 'old' Rabbit, just over 5. But he has had health problems all his life.

I am selfishly going to say that I am finding this especially hard as I too have had some grim news about my own (physical) health this morning. I feel very alone.........................

:cry:

Jane :( sending you lots of hugs, I'm really sorry :( vibes for both you and Lord H xx

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

my sympathies to Lord H & yourself. Horrible situation but good or bad, I know you'll do the best thing for him. xxx

C says that Lord H does not need to be PTS today. She has assured me that he is not 'suffering', despite the fact that his problems are incurable. C pointed out that I may have gone into 'panic mode' due to my own health issues/chemo' etc. She is such a wonderful, compassionate friend and has said I can contact her at any time. I am so, so lucky to have such an amazing Vet who understands me as well as my Pets.

Lord H has recovered well from his last seizure and what is utterly amazing is that Morse is able to alert me to when Lord H may be about to have another one. C also feels that the fact that Roisin (Lord H's partner) is 100% unfazed by his seizures is a 'good' sign.

We known Lord H is on borrowed time, but I feel so much better having spoken at length to a Vet I trust to give me advice based on what is in the best interests of the Pet, not on what would maybe be 'easier' for me.

Thank you all so much for your support. Today has not been one I would like to replicate any time soon xx

I'm pleased that C has been able to help. Sending Lord H lots of supportive vibes and lots of hugs to you.

Back