• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord H U/D 19th July -Doing OK Again at the Moment :-)

Just caught this thread too, pleased to hear that Lord H's situation has improved. Hope you are ok too xx

So pleased that he is stable. I know some people with epilepsy have dogs that detect that they have a seizure brewing which allows them to get themselves in a safe place. Well done Morse! Lots of staying strong vibes for you and Lord H x

I am pleased to read a more positive update Jane. Continuing to top up the vibes for Lord H and hugs to you. xx

I’m glad that Lord H has stabilised, and that C is such a good friend to you :love: Morse is incredible to be able to predict the seizures:love: I’m so sorry you have your own health worries though :cry:

Topping up the vibes and hugs xx

Lord H has been OK overnight, back to what is 'normal' for him :) Will be updating C later this morning

Thanks so much for your support xx

Good to hear Lord H is doing much better. I forget he's done so well for so long: that's down to you :) Morse being able to sense his seizures is very interesting :D And yes, it's often the case that is a rabbit's partner isn't fussed by whatever strange thing they're doing then it's probably fine :) I totally get it though, there's a lot to be said for overreacting when you've already had bad news already. Brains are stupid :) Look after yourself :hugs: xx

I'm sorry to have missed this, Jane. Sending "stay well" vibes for Lord H and of course you are always in my thoughts. I hope you are doing okay. My inbox is always open if you need to talk. ((((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))))))) xxxxx

Lord H is so much brighter now. He is actually more 'with it' than he has been for some time, even prior to the big seizure. Hopefully things will remain stable for as long as possible for him :)

Back