• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Household item' rabbit toys

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
I bought a wooden bottle carrier from Lidl yesterday with the express purpose of using it for the bunnies as an exciting, brain-working toy! It might also actually come in handy as a bottle carrier, we'll see XD

I've repurposed cat toys in the past, and used things like hanging baskets as hay baskets, but I think this is the first non-pet toy I've thought to use as one (that's not just a recycled tube or something). What else have people repurposed as rabbit toys, especially things that were never toys to begin with? I loved Jacks-Jane's hamster setups, it was super inspiring :D

I like buying bits and making my own toys, I think they end up more interesting than the ready made rabbit toys you can buy.

As for household items, I’ve given rabbits untreated wooden spoons and honey dippers which have gone down well.

Back