• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hideaway ideas for indoor bunnies

I did see the little bed and almost picked it up, but I was conscious that I had to get it all home by myself without a car and it was 36 degrees the day I went :lol:

I’m thinking about going tomorrow to get some more bits as I’m going to be passing right by a different Ikea store.

I'm looking at getting a HOL and cutting two holes in it and painting it white probably [emoji38] seems like a lot of people do that for buns :)

Found this on Google images :)

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
b59b8540e364f923eeb3a7bc6e01e5c3.jpg

Hi Sillyrabbit, so please to hear you’re gonna be a bunny mom again!

I use the Ikea bunny Hol as a litter tray and hideaway- works great! Xx

Hi Sillyrabbit, so please to hear you’re gonna be a bunny mom again!

I use the Ikea bunny Hol as a litter tray and hideaway- works great! Xx
We posted that at the same time! I’ll post some pics of mine soon x
Haha! Yes I wanna see yours!

Oh btw gunna post that hay tomorrow I keep forgetting to [emoji38] x

Oh don’t worry about it no rush! I’m just grateful you are sending a bit.

I need to post a photo up but don’t know how /can’t be arsed to read the instructions!!. Mine is the smaller one, and we painted it Cuprinol green. All of their furniture is Seagrass coloured!

Last edited:
Oh don’t worry about it no rush! I’m just grateful you are sending a bit.

I need to post a photo up but don’t know how /can’t be arsed to read the instructions!!. Mine is the smaller one, and we painted it Cuprinol green. All of their furniture is Seagrass coloured!

I just packed it up so definitely not gunna forget this time [emoji38][emoji38]

It's easy on imgur, just upload the picture to imgur, right click on uploaded image, select copy image address and then on the forum paste that link with [IMG.] link here [/IMG.] surrounding it (no full stop) - or click the little picture icon when you're composing your reply and paste into the box that pops up and click okay and it'll do those tags for you :)

That's the exact colour we have here :D

I wish they sold the Hol here, it would have been perfect to give him a bit more privacy.

I would love to see pics too :wave:

Ok, I shall post some, in the next few days. I have set a deadline for Friday :love:

Grace- thanks v much for your clear instructions xxx

Hello as promised, for Graciee and Sillybun, some photos of the Hol- these were taken on the first few days.

I originally made two holes/ for the buns, but Winnie kept on putting her butt out of the side of one and then weeing on the floor! So that hole now has a cage piece on it! The litter tray is much bigger and fills most of the bottom, and there's a hay rack hanging up.

Grace thanks so much for your clear instructions. Would you mind also teaching me how to ensure the picture is actually shown below?!! :oops:

xxx

https://imgur.com/0x1LxjE.jpg

ym14wk8.jpg

0x1LxjE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello as promised, for Graciee and Sillybun, some photos of the Hol- these were taken on the first few days.

I originally made two holes/ for the buns, but Winnie kept on putting her butt out of the side of one and then weeing on the floor! So that hole now has a cage piece on it! The litter tray is much bigger and fills most of the bottom, and there's a hay rack hanging up.

Grace thanks so much for your clear instructions. Would you mind also teaching me how to ensure the picture is actually shown below?!! :oops:

xxx

https://imgur.com/0x1LxjE.jpg

ym14wk8.jpg

0x1LxjE.jpg

Ooooo! I love it!

Who's that little brown cutie? [emoji7][emoji7]

So your links were perfect, all they were missing was .jpg after the link inside the IMG tags :) I've fixed it for you xx

Last edited:
Sillybun/ Wish I could send you one over! I think you could get a similar thing over your way tbh...

Thanks Joey, now I know how to put photos up, there’ll be lots more! The Dutch is Zigzag and he’s nearly 9, Winnie is the lop Rex. Both from Arc. X

Graciee thanks for lettting me know about the JPG thing!!

Back