Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Peanut update :(

Default Peanut update :(

So I have just dropped Peanut off at Toll Barn vets. They said they could feel a lump and I'm so distraught they're going to stay her and give her bloods and hopefully its uterine so they can remove it with the spaying.
    The vet is going to call me soon. If it isn't uterine she thinks it might be intestinal and will give the option of spaying. I don't know whether to put her through it or not
    So scared and sad. Peanut puts her little pawe on my chest and buries her head in me at the vets.
    I'm just hoping she comes round okay from the anaesthetic for the xrays and dental as she showed spurs also.

Wise Old Thumper

Oh no, I'm sorry to read this So, you've left her at the vets to do the spay? It was booked for today wasn't it? Are the bloods going to be checked first? I haven't understood the part of your post regarding a dental. Are they planning to x-ray and do a dental at the same time as the spay? Sending you lots of hugs and lots of vibes for Peanut.

Sorry, yes, she has now been left at the vets. They're doing an xray, bloods and dental first then calling to tell me more from the xray and whether I want to go ahead with the spray. If it isnt uterine though, I'm not sure whether to put her through the spay

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Maddie220790 View Post
    Sorry, yes, she has now been left at the vets. They're doing an xray, bloods and dental first then calling to tell me more from the xray and whether I want to go ahead with the spray. If it isnt uterine though, I'm not sure whether to put her through the spay
    I think I would wait until you hear from the vet and see what they advise. Is the xray of her abdomen, to try to locate the position of what they think is a lump? At least you can be assured that she is at a rabbit savvy vets and hopefully they will explain everything fully, give you some options and discuss with you what to do.

They're xraying to see if it's on her uterus or intestine I think. I really hope so. Thank you, Omi

Wise Old Thumper

Thinking of you. Let us know when you've heard from the vet.

Sending positive vibes for little peanut.x

Sending lots of vibes for her xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

UPDATE: It is on her ovary so they're now going to spay her. They did the xrays without anaesthetic so she is now going under so glad it isnt anywhere else but please pray for my little Pea. She is my absolute world!

Sending vibes for little Peanut, glad that the lump is on the ovary and not elsewhere, hope she makes a swift recovery!
    Mum to Lilac and Teddy, a little head tilt bun