Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Orchard hay...? :)

I think I will do it the same. Keep the timothy as their staple and add others for variety. Lukaku and Onana are really crazy about the orchard hay. I just love seeing them eating so happily, I could watch them for hours, or if I force myself to turn around and work hear those adorable little noises.

Quote Originally Posted by Onana & Lukaku View Post
    I think I will do it the same. Keep the timothy as their staple and add others for variety. Lukaku and Onana are really crazy about the orchard hay. I just love seeing them eating so happily, I could watch them for hours, or if I force myself to turn around and work hear those adorable little noises.
    I knowww it's so cute when you find something they really really love and they're taking such huge mouthfuls of it I could watch and listen to bunnies eating stuff all day bunnies eating, asmr videos on YouTube kill me

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Definite big fat nope from mine! I mixed it in with their t&r and they’ve not eaten half as much hay overnight as usual. Into the shed it goes, foster bunnies will eat it I’m sure!