Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Orchard hay...? :)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahP View Post
    Ooh interesting...
    Maybe piggies would like?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

So a grand total of ONE rabbit has entertained it Incidentally, the only one who even gave the normal timothyhay.co.uk a cursory sniff! I give up!

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Mine came this morning. They ignored it at first and just stuck with the Timothy. I rained down a thousand curses on their heads. However they started tucking into it later in the afternoon so I'm going to tentatively say they like it!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Mine came yesterday, I didn’t give them any until this morning. They ignored it too at first, but they are both tucking into it now

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Mine came two days ago and was loved immediately. I am now wondering - should I give it together with their normal Timothy hay or could I give Orchard one day and Timothy the next?

Glad that ignoring and then eating seems to be quite common, i’ll hide it in with their usual hay and see if anyone notices!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBee View Post
    Glad that ignoring and then eating seems to be quite common, i’ll hide it in with their usual hay and see if anyone notices!
    Yes, me too otherwise the goats would have had a very expensive mopping up job to do (they eat all bunny cast offs gratefully )

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Onana & Lukaku View Post
    Mine came two days ago and was loved immediately. I am now wondering - should I give it together with their normal Timothy hay or could I give Orchard one day and Timothy the next?
    Hay is hay. Mix and match the different species as you like

Quote Originally Posted by Onana & Lukaku View Post
    As Omi says, it doesn’t matter, personally I feed a few different types of hay separately in different feeding places, just for variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Hay is hay. Mix and match the different species as you like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    As Omi says, it doesn’t matter, personally I feed a few different types of hay separately in different feeding places, just for variety.
    Yea I agree

Although personally I like to always make sure they have the hay they always have which is timothy here, and then other hays appear and disappear, just because I don't like changing diets much and also I always worry that the changing from one to another if they weren't so sure of one could lead to issues... But I'm probably being ott there so I always have timothy available and then feed a mix of others along side which changes

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk