• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I now have a bonded group of 6!

ahhh. What I meant was did you ever put any together & think I can't leave these overnight (for example) so had to separate for short periods? Or was it one non stop bonding session every time new bunnies joined the group? x

Nope, none stop. Never separated any once they'd gone in. I'm the queen of distraction techniques and careful monitoring now :lol: :lol: :lol: x

Oh I know...of all pairings it's so funny that they've chosen each other! Bear is the red-eyed white french lop and Pete is the small netherland dwarf. Personally I think it's a strategic move that Pete has made. He has been bottom of the hierarchy pile during the bondings, bless him. Bear came in and was top dog. Pete decides to pal up with Bear and suddenly his street-cred within the group rises! 8) Clever move Pete, clever move :lol: :lol: :thumb: :lol: :lol: x

Oh my two fluffsters are Adam and Leo....double maned lion heads. Hard work to maintain but absolutely stunning. They're not in their full coat at the moment- i keep them clipped down and their due another clip in a couple of weeks. In full coat you can't even see their faces they are so fluffy! :shock: x

Awww little Pete, Bear will be is protector.:love:

Double maned lion heads, :shock: not with full coats, I will magine puff balls in winter.

That's amazing [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] all so cute together :D

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Swooonnn what beautiful bunnies you have. 6 bonded bunnies what a dream

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back