• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Gotcha Day Penelope and Apricot :D (far too many images, open at your own risk)

Graciee

Staff member
Cannot believe it has been a year already. You both keep me going everyday, you have to be the sweetest, most gentle bunnies I’ve ever met. Whoever dumped you both, had no idea what they had, you’re both so so special :) I hope you both like living here with me :love: You are so loved :love:

TDbjS7z.jpg

KyY41C1.jpg

6MX1VWO.jpg

mQoEsuA.jpg

O160Vt5.jpg

HHwt5Hj.jpg

XrkHWSH.jpg

fuDtDb4.jpg

LThUYrz.jpg

1qrtxQp.jpg

g2hZKUt.jpg

I67Ktrj.jpg

Fda6EZc.jpg

0mnpxwy.jpg

fkcW1ht.jpg

CebPjea.jpg

gRAgz2A.jpg

Fantastic pics of two beautiful bunnies :love: Grace, you only have to look at their little faces to see that they are very happy living where they are :love:

Yeah - that's made my weekend looking at those. Image 7 got me - They both look like they are thinking "Yeah, this is HOME". And you know what? You've given them that home, that special place that rabbits dream of getting, that everyone on here all shares and gives. Penelope and Apricot deserved that chance, they just needed to find you to give them it and by golly are they thriving and just loving every minute. Simply stunning photos and the reward is seeing rabbits expressions in each and every photo.

Thanks everyone :D I have so many pictures of them from the last year it was hard to choose [emoji38] also looking back all the different markings made me laugh [emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Cracking photos but the one of them sharing the leaf melted my heart. You really have an eye for capturing images of these beautiful bunnies.

Back