• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lillians guide to gardening (image heavy)

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Good morning all you wonderful rabbit buddies. Lillian has asked me to do a small thread on her behalf about how to do gardening properly. She's been watching hoomans do it and Lillian thinks we should take a leaf (pun intended) out of her books. So this is Lillians guide to gardenists and how to tackle those tricky little jobs in our gardens....
Step 1 - Find the triffid that needs some trimming and pruning.
hB7nMVm.jpg
[/IMG]
Step 2 - Dispense with the fancy pruners and choppy things - instead, use what nature has provided you with...
0OIu50S.jpg
[/IMG]
Step 3 - Dispose of the evidence and save filling up the brown bins...
WIpdETb.jpg
[/IMG]
Step 4 - and repeat.....
lOj6MVR.jpg
[/IMG]
Step 5 - identify the next triffid that needs some attention....
e1IihA0.jpg
[/IMG]
Step 6 - how to tackle those tricky weeds in the path....
FnR36LP.jpg
[/IMG]
Step 7 - Pruning roses? Not a problem.....
Gv7GA59.jpg
[/IMG]
Step 8 - make sure you clear the area to allow the flowers to grow
TA4szF6.jpg
[/IMG]
Step 9 - trim the funny leany green things....
MkC8ioQ.jpg
[/IMG]
Step 10 - Work your way up the triffid making sure you pick out those particularly nommy young leaves....
AACnyUN.jpg
[/IMG]
Step 11- pay particular attention to those pesky little grassy bits coming through the pavement stones - you don't need those expensive wire brushes..
jX7mVjX.jpg
[/IMG]
Step 12 - make sure you get plenty of rest and enjoy your handiwork....
WtQLQwn.jpg
[/IMG]
Step 13 - feel proud of what you have done...
rNz49Zb.jpg
[/IMG]
Step 14 - watch out for show offs.....
qLNzkzx.jpg
[/IMG]
Step 15 - Make sure you keep a close eye on the other triffids...
Zp66I8q.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Oh I love this [emoji7][emoji7] she's looking great!

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

I've been doing it all wrong Lillian, I should just let Treacle do all the work ! Craig this has really made me smile, thank you, it's so lovely to see Lillian looking so well, all credit to you and Jan for your dedication in looking after her, oh and I'm sure Heny had a paw in that too !

Lillian girlie you are so lovely - they have such a bunderful life. Craig she looks so well

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Thank you everybun for taking the time to look at Lillians gardening post. Lillian sends nose bumps to you all for your kind comments.
I/we are pleased that you all think that she is looking well - certainly better than she was just over 3 weeks ago. I know without all your support we wouldn't be here now - Lillian certainly not. Your vibes meant so much and it has been a long 3 weeks for her - but she is much more active, lively and seems happier in herself. Her pellet intake is vastly reduced, we've got bottled water for them, and at the moment, she and Henry are having as much garden time as we can give them both, and they do seem to be enjoying it .
I wished I had my camera with me on Friday evening when I sat outside rabbit sitting with them reading my book because there were some simply beautiful moments with Lillian
We do try to give them as much out time as we can, when we can and as much as possible, we'll continue to post and update with photos.
So thank you all from the bottom of my heart, and Lillians.
xxxx

Back