Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Misha is getting spayed

Aw, poor girl. But so glad she's home and you can relax a bit more knowing she's safe She'll probably be a bit out of it for the rest of the day, maybe a bit tomorrow too. Do you by any chance have any dried forage (e.g ribwort, blackberry leaves, dandelion leaves etc)? I know this may sound odd but I personally found that was the first thing most of mine went for - even before the fresh veg/herbs/forage in many cases! Sometimes it can take a bit of time before they start eating and I wouldn't expect anything for a few hours at least but it's always good to have some options ready for her if she does feel like nibbling something
    That's so sweet that your dog wanted to see that she was okay
    I am however having an amusing time picturing a springer/staffy cross in a rabbit cage

Quote Originally Posted by ~ILoveMyBunny~ View Post
    Aw, poor girl. But so glad she's home and you can relax a bit more knowing she's safe She'll probably be a bit out of it for the rest of the day, maybe a bit tomorrow too. Do you by any chance have any dried forage (e.g ribwort, blackberry leaves, dandelion leaves etc)? I know this may sound odd but I personally found that was the first thing most of mine went for - even before the fresh veg/herbs/forage in many cases! Sometimes it can take a bit of time before they start eating and I wouldn't expect anything for a few hours at least but it's always good to have some options ready for her if she does feel like nibbling something
    That's so sweet that your dog wanted to see that she was okay
    I am however having an amusing time picturing a springer/staffy cross in a rabbit cage
    I wish i had got a pic!, both dogs get on great with her, both were looking for her when i came back alone.
    I don't have any dried leaves, i did give her some vetch that she loves, she had a nibble.

I’m so glad she is home and recovering

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Wise Old Thumper

Really pleased that she's home Nibbling at this stage is good

I know for sure she has ate a blueberry and 4 strands of vetch, THINK maybe a nibble of hay, i just gave her a little so less chance of lying on it
    I tried some water on a spoon, but was not interested.
    She was also washing her face too

bless her washing her little face she sounds like she's doing ok, nibbling is good. Hope she has a good night, you too.
    [IMG][/IMG

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Pets mum View Post
    bless her washing her little face she sounds like she's doing ok, nibbling is good. Hope she has a good night, you too.
    A rabbit washing their face just has to be the most adorable thing ever, love how she shakes her paws out before she starts!

Hope she continues to recover well.

Hope Misha had a good night, and is continuing to nibble
    [IMG][/IMG

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

She seems ok, but poop is small. She wanted out, but just lying around. It seems guilt is VERY expensive, i went on Pet Planet, and since it saves ú7.99 on postage if over ú39, i kinda went nuts, got loads of treats and different types of hay!
    I caught Spyro half in the cage, nothing to do with Misha this time, just seeing if he can eat anything!
    Last edited by scottishbluebird; 16-07-2019 at 05:42 PM.