Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Misha is getting spayed

So good to see your lady home!
    My dog (very friendly boxer) would love to do that but I am not courageous enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Onana & Lukaku View Post
    So good to see your lady home!
    My dog (very friendly boxer) would love to do that but I am not courageous enough.
    Misha cuddled up to Spyro and they both cleaned themselves, she forgot she was mad at me, let me pet her then stamped feet!

dear scotishbluebird,-this behavior is covered under language of the lagamorph,,rrr,,rr..--heed the warning??--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa

Quote Originally Posted by jewaller View Post
    dear scotishbluebird,-this behavior is covered under language of the lagamorph,,rrr,,rr..--heed the warning??--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa
    She is MUCH better today, and even my hand shoved to pet her, and she was teeth grinding!! No honking yet, or coming up the ramp to the sofa to cuddle in to me, but she will still be sore.

So, um, this is what guilt looks like!

Lucky bunny, she looks very bright after her op, so pleased that she is doing well
    [IMG][/IMG

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

She was very quiet this morning, and was wondering if i should phone the vet, but she perked up, and just now is going nuts, not sure if i should cage her or not? not as much jumping as usual, but she is fast, i just HATE to use the ewww word 'binky'
    She had her surgery on Monday.

Default spade/nuetering-surgery on rabbits

Quote Originally Posted by scottishbluebird View Post
    She was very quiet this morning, and was wondering if i should phone the vet, but she perked up, and just now is going nuts, not sure if i should cage her or not? not as much jumping as usual, but she is fast, i just HATE to use the ewww word 'binky'
    She had her surgery on Monday.
    dear scottishbluebird,--Monday was the deed/done,-as long as she is eating drinking-[normal]-post surgery,then you are in the clear-good to go,--go binky misha,-sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa

Wise Old Thumper

Misha is very cute Have you had a post-op check with the vet? Misha should be OK to move around normally now, although I would restrict jumping for a few more days.

Thanks, the vet said they would only need to see her if i was worried, which i nearly did, but she is fine, and luckily she has never bothered that i have seen licking the wound.
    She still has not honked at me yet, despite my large guilt box for her lol
    She is eating and drinking, and i had to chase her trying to get a wagon wheel wrapper that had missed the bin lol, she did not want to give it up!