• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A question for anybun who has owned a lion head before

loobers25

Warren Veteran
I would like to know if my laddy lad Dennis is a very special bunny or are they just quite sweet natured? For example Dennis has loved every single bunny he has ever been put with and he's so attentive and groomy. He's never shown any agression to hoomans or bunnies in his entire life. Not only that he is super clever. I have only ever owned dwarf lops and he does stand out personsality wise?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I had 2 half sisters who shared the same lion head mum. one was an absolute angel, very groomy & loving with everybun & everyone, the other very aloof.

You must be very proud of Denny :love: I'd go for the special bunny

Dennis is definitely a very special bunny, I just have a feeling about it. I think Lionheads are very sweet, innocent and loving rabbits in general. I would love to know who bred the first ones.

I’ve had a few lionheads or lion head cross type rabbits over the years, only one was really human orientated, the rest weren’t interested in any human company:lol: I think Dennis is a very special bunny:love:

I currently own a pure bread lion head. They are very sweet, very friendly but they can be very shy. My Myrtle is extreme but I have known many lionheads that are fairly shy. I don't believe they are quite as curious as say a Lop.

My Pip was only part lionhead but she was the most agreeable bunny of my three. The two boys were skittish as all get-out but she was very chill. Unless you had a treat in your hand, then all bets were off! :lol:

Bigwig is a lionhead and she is just dreadful :lol: She's very destructive, needs a lot of enrichment constantly and can be quite the bully towards us. She was hand reared by me too so well handled!! Dennis sounds lovely!

Back