• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whiter than white...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser Milton, always in my heart.
cb911f3a76bf2f7da4d0b7f24249354b.jpg

Sent from my 5051X using Tapatalk

Aaaw. Spenser was such a character. I never met him but I felt I knew him through your photos and brilliant descriptions of him.

Aaaw. Spenser was such a character. I never met him but I felt I knew him through your photos and brilliant descriptions of him.

Thanks. I remember you being especially fond of my dear huffy puffy fussy boy. He was such a character.

Bertie is also a character but so different from Spenser in almost every way!

I loved hearing about Sir Spencer when I first joined RU, he was such a handsome bun, I haven't forgotten him xxxx

How well I remeber him. I now have a mini version, Moondust. I remember you commenting on the likeness in a thread I did about her and Loganberry.

9jq32r.jpg

2mxex01.jpg

suwp5d.jpg

How well I remeber him. I now have a mini version, Moondust. I remember you commenting on the likeness in a thread I did about her and Loganberry.

9jq32r.jpg

2mxex01.jpg

suwp5d.jpg

They are a lovely pair. Moondust is so like Spenser. His mane was particularly impressive the second summer he had with me. I must look out a photo.

Back