Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iíve no idea how Pickle is still alive!

Makes me very glad that my two house rabbits live in a cable free room!!!

They are too busy to chew as you can see

Oh wow! its crazy how bunnies manage to do that. Funnily enough we were talking about our bridge bunny Charlie as he used to go through cables all the time (he was qualified electrician.) I pondered to OH why in cartoons when someone is being electrocuted you can see there skeleton? Craig was your skeleton visable when you got electrocuted that time?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by loobers25; 09-07-2019 at 08:06 PM.

Bam & Charlie
    Humanisation to the nation ~ One Love ~ Tipper Tapper Toby

So glad he seems ok. I remember my first rabbit thumper at my nans while we was on holiday, she walked in house and thumper was chewing TV wire and the sparks where coming out of her mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    My bridge bun Sam, did this to me. Btw, he isn't a bridge bun because of chomping electrical cables. Our chest freezer was in the garage and Sam had a sneaky habbit of going behind it. I discovered him one day sneaking behind and I shushed him out and as I did, I noticed that the wires seemed damaged. So, like the intelligent person I am, I moved the freezer (which was standing in a small pool of water) and, holding the metal back of the freezer and standing in the water, looked at the now bare wires and (bear in mind it was still plugged in), I grabbed the nice shiny copper wire. I woke up on the other side of the garage, slightly worse for wear and with a bit of a shake.
    I learned a lesson that day. Make sure wires are taped up and access blocked off. Oh, and if you are going to be a complete eejot, remember to unplug appliances before grabbing any bare wires - it also helps not to be standing in water and holding the metal back of said appliance. It makes a good earth for electricity - as I found out.
    Omg, Craig, that sounds like something my ex would've done for fun. Seriously, he was worse that this, the kind of guy who'd get a toothbrush jammed in his throat because it happened to be defective.

Glad you, and Glingle and Pickle are okay despite the shocking experiences. Pickle is certainly well named, silly bun!

Minilop...good grief... Bunnies can be frightening, can't they?

Quote Originally Posted by mini lop1 View Post
    So glad he seems ok. I remember my first rabbit thumper at my nans while we was on holiday, she walked in house and thumper was chewing TV wire and the sparks where coming out of her mouth
    Omg, I assume she was alright.

Craig that is very frightening indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    Oh wow! its crazy how bunnies manage to do that. Funnily enough we were talking about our bridge bunny Charlie as he used to go through cables all the time (he was qualified electrician.) I pondered to OH why in cartoons when someone is being electrocuted you can see there skeleton? Craig was your skeleton visable when you got electrocuted that time?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    Did you ever see Home Alone2 when Marv went to wash his face in the sink in the basement which Kevin had wired up to the welding machine electrics and Marv got electrocuted and all his hair stood on end and comically you saw a skeleton? Well, that's how I felt. I got a proper zapping that day and by the book I did everything possible to maximise the full effect of the national grid.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Gosh Pickle what a chomper you are.

Craig - wow you were lucky!

Makes me glad that the wires near the bunnies are all in hosepipes - they look terrible but at least they offer a little resistance to chompers.

I'm reading (and reviewing) a book on the basics of quantum physics at the moment, and I wonder if bunnies have some kind of weird relationship with the nanoscale world because the bit on how electricity works is fascinating, and their (lack of) reactions might be something to do with them being different! I mean, they're a law unto themselves so maybe they have their own special physics?
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Oh goodness Craig, that must have been terrifying. I was thinking back to what happened and realised that I was wearing my crocs at the time which have very thick soles (they may be ugly but they’re good insulation!). My new heat tool arrived this morning £23.04. Very annoying as my original one was bought when it was on offer a couple of years ago for half price. Hey ho.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

Oh my gosh, that is scary! Glad he is ok