• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A beautiful sky

Graciee

Staff member
Just taken on my phone, no idea how it'll look on a computer [emoji38] probably mega blurred, just thought it was gorgeous, taken last night.
a1eb0c3170a95a59499becce5401928c.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

I like the way you capture the 3 tone - the sillouette of the bushes framed by the spectaucular salmon and grey hue of the sky.
Heres a sunset I took on our first day at the IoM. Apologies it's pretty 'meh' but I have a rubbish hand-me-down iphone 4 and no where near the skill and tallent you have Graciee
7CMLKZU.jpg
[/IMG]

I like the way you capture the 3 tone - the sillouette of the bushes framed by the spectaucular salmon and grey hue of the sky.
Heres a sunset I took on our first day at the IoM. Apologies it's pretty 'meh' but I have a rubbish hand-me-down iphone 4 and no where near the skill and tallent you have Graciee
7CMLKZU.jpg
[/IMG]

Craig it's beautiful! Such a gorgeous picture :D

That's beautiful.
I often take pictures if a pretty sky. Been known to drive back the way I've come just to get a picture.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

That's beautiful.
I often take pictures if a pretty sky. Been known to drive back the way I've come just to get a picture.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I do that! [emoji38] Sometimes if I'm in a rush to get somewhere I'm like damn! I'll have to leave it [emoji38] I really really want to invest in a csc because everything I take pictures of is just random and I only have my phone, which is good but because I have dslr at home I'm always like damn if only I'd had that, but sod lugging that around on the off change [emoji38]

Back