• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding

Ruthie-×

New Kit
Hi there myself and my sister both had a pair of rabbits (from the same litters so brother and sister) hers is a lion head mine is a velvet lop. Hers female and mine Male, they have both lost their mate , my male over 12 months ago and my sisters female just recently. We are wanting to bond our two together and are looking for bonding services in Yorkshire, and if not bonding the pair we would consider 2 others

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve edited your OP to delete your telephone number, as it’s not advisable to post personal information on the internet. Hopefully people can recommend a bonding service for you by posting on this thread :thumb:

Hi there myself and my sister both had a pair of rabbits (from the same litters so brother and sister) hers is a lion head mine is a velvet lop. Hers female and mine Male, they have both lost their mate , my male over 12 months ago and my sisters female just recently. We are wanting to bond our two together and are looking for bonding services in Yorkshire, and if not bonding the pair we would consider 2 others

Hi Ruthie, I am sorry to hear of your losses. I assume that both your Buck is neutered and your Sister's Doe is spayed ?

I am afraid I do not know of anyone who offers a Bonding Service in Yorkshire. But if you and your sister are considering the possibility of adopting 2 more Rabbits then BARC may have some suitable partners.

https://barnsleyanimalrescue.org.uk/re-home-a-rabbit/

Back