Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Bertie!

  1. #11
    Moderator Barn Yard Bunnies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lower Sunbury
    Posts
    45,868

    Default

    Orchard grass was what I used to buy Mr B. The best for dental bunnies. Going to get some for the chinchillas, Nylon has dental problems now.

    Good to see Bertie enjoying his.

  2. #12
    Wise Old Thumper susie bun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    39,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barn Yard Bunnies View Post
    Orchard grass was what I used to buy Mr B. The best for dental bunnies. Going to get some for the chinchillas, Nylon has dental problems now.

    Good to see Bertie enjoying his.
    Bertie hopes orchard grass helps Nylon's teeth. I must confess I didn't realise chinchillas were hay eating furries.

  3. #13
    Mama Doe kattymieoww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow/Scotland
    Posts
    3,851

    Default

    Susie your Bertie is so handsome.Im glad you gave a home to another bun after losing your lovely boy Spenser.Maybe I will too have another bun in my life at some point.

  4. #14

    Default

    Bertie you look to have to softest fur and the tastiest hay!

  5. #15
    Wise Old Thumper susie bun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    39,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kattymieoww View Post
    Susie your Bertie is so handsome.Im glad you gave a home to another bun after losing your lovely boy Spenser.Maybe I will too have another bun in my life at some point.
    I'll always miss Spenser but having another rabbit was definitely the right decision for me. Bertie is not a replacement for Spenser but he has filled the furry hole in my life and brings me much joy with his funny ways.

    Sent from my 5051X using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    Forum Buddy mini lop1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    49,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by susie bun View Post
    In the first two photos Bertie is nomming orchard grass. The third photo shows his approval of Timothy/readigrass mix.

    Sent from my 5051X using Tapatalk
    Great choices Bertie bun


    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

  7. #17
    Forum Buddy Craig 1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    2,653

    Default

    I'm gonna print these photos off of Bertie and pin them up next to Lillians sleeping area so she can see what fun eating is.
    I loves Bertie. He's lovely.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

  8. #18
    Wise Old Thumper susie bun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    39,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    I'm gonna print these photos off of Bertie and pin them up next to Lillians sleeping area so she can see what fun eating is.
    I loves Bertie. He's lovely.
    Bertie is flattered. I have a video of him eating Pak choi that I will try to share.

    Sent from my 5051X using Tapatalk

  9. #19
    Mama Doe mikek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Devon, UK
    Posts
    1,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    I'm gonna print these photos off of Bertie and pin them up next to Lillians sleeping area so she can see what fun eating is.
    I loves Bertie. He's lovely.
    he sure is
    i especially love the second pic.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    if you're reading this it's too late

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •