• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bertie!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Bertie eating up his nice hay.
4f16311cfe48a165022868b15c11147a.jpg
5f76c9b2cb5561401dfd2b545bf9b3f3.jpg
d81402059032f38d355be1f938393b47.jpg

Sent from my 5051X using Tapatalk

In the first two photos Bertie is nomming orchard grass. The third photo shows his approval of Timothy/readigrass mix.

Thanks :thumb: I thought the first 2 looked nice and green :love: I’ve bought the oxbow orchard grass for Frosty before :thumb: he likes it but I’ve only bought it occasionally :oops: as it is more expensive than their other favourites.

Thanks :thumb: I thought the first 2 looked nice and green :love: I’ve bought the oxbow orchard grass for Frosty before :thumb: he likes it but I’ve only bought it occasionally :oops: as it is more expensive than their other favourites.

It is expensive! Bertie will eat cheaper hays quite happily but I like him to have some orchard grass daily as it is apparently particularly good for dental wear.

It is expensive! Bertie will eat cheaper hays quite happily but I like him to have some orchard grass daily as it is apparently particularly good for dental wear.

That is good. I might have to order some more :thumb: Frosty and Fern love Timothy hay too, and the sweet green hay :love:

Orchard grass was what I used to buy Mr B. The best for dental bunnies. Going to get some for the chinchillas, Nylon has dental problems now.

Good to see Bertie enjoying his.:love:

Orchard grass was what I used to buy Mr B. The best for dental bunnies. Going to get some for the chinchillas, Nylon has dental problems now.

Good to see Bertie enjoying his.:love:

Bertie hopes orchard grass helps Nylon's teeth. I must confess I didn't realise chinchillas were hay eating furries.

Susie your Bertie is so handsome.Im glad you gave a home to another bun after losing your lovely boy Spenser.Maybe I will too have another bun in my life at some point.

Susie your Bertie is so handsome.Im glad you gave a home to another bun after losing your lovely boy Spenser.Maybe I will too have another bun in my life at some point.
I'll always miss Spenser but having another rabbit was definitely the right decision for me. Bertie is not a replacement for Spenser but he has filled the furry hole in my life and brings me much joy with his funny ways.

I'm gonna print these photos off of Bertie and pin them up next to Lillians sleeping area so she can see what fun eating is.
I loves Bertie. He's lovely. :love:

I'm gonna print these photos off of Bertie and pin them up next to Lillians sleeping area so she can see what fun eating is.
I loves Bertie. He's lovely. :love:
Bertie is flattered. I have a video of him eating Pak choi that I will try to share.

Back