• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog Walking in SW London is Not Always as Grim as You May Think

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
7fWS3ic.jpg

OjWnKEH.jpg

46c1yw1.jpg

7bpf0SV.jpg

02S1B2H.jpg

itlLuIy.jpg

hbOxW6p.jpg

wb3a3f4.jpg

iIPcLWH.jpg

YnIOFSu.jpg

VkKpH9j.jpg

0quBrtc.jpg

e35Z4lW.jpg

a2KyFFF.jpg

zJwJh7E.jpg

bahnXvk.jpg

D2OHTTk.jpg

I never think of SW London as being grim :) There are some very tranquil areas in different parts of London.

I can't get over the wild parakeets. :lol: Not something I would think of as being a part of the London fauna.

Hello Morse! :love: :wave: I'd love nothing more than to just spend this day walking Jenna, it's' gorgeous out, but no....I have to work. :(

There are probably more pleasant places to walk in than on the Island. I love the Parakeets xx

That's interesting - I imagined you would have lots of lovely walks. Seems ridiculous that I have never visited the Island.

Last edited:
I can't get over the wild parakeets. :lol: Not something I would think of as being a part of the London fauna.

Hello Morse! :love: :wave: I'd love nothing more than to just spend this day walking Jenna, it's' gorgeous out, but no....I have to work. :(

Aw! Maybe another day? Apparently someone released a number of Parakeets in London and they thrive! Correct me if I am wrong Jane. xx

We sometimes get a couple in the garden here and there is a park in Brussels, where there are dozens

They dont 'arf make a lot of noise too !! I love seeing them. I remember the first time I did so. It was many years ago and I was out walking one of my previous Dogs, Gemma. I heard all this commotion up in a tree and I thought I must have been hallucinating when I saw numerous Parakeets :lol:

Back