• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roisin is Ill - U/D Now Recovering Well :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She has an nasty ear infection which has led to secondary gut stasis :cry: The heat is NOT helping :evil: :cry: She is already running a fever :cry: She is on all the appropriate meds, fluids and syringe feeds. Any spare 'get well soon' vibes would be much appreciated xx

Last edited:
Hello Jane,

I am so sorry Rosin is not well. She is so lucky to have you to give her care. You already have more expertise in your little finger than I have in my entire body(brain?). Me and my bunnies are sending you tons of positive vibes for a complete recovery in record time. I know how worried you must be. Sending you some gentle hugs.

Hello Jane,

I am so sorry Rosin is not well. She is so lucky to have you to give her care. You already have more expertise in your little finger than I have in my entire body(brain?). Me and my bunnies are sending you tons of positive vibes for a complete recovery in record time. I know how worried you must be. Sending you some gentle hugs.

Thanks so much for your support, I certainly wish that I was an 'expert' with Bunnies and their health issues X

Thanks so much for your support, I certainly wish that I was an 'expert' with Bunnies and their health issues X

Jane,
Don't sell yourself short. While there may be some vets who have the knowledge, or access to same, it takes decades of day to day interactions with bunnies and dedication to their best interest to possess your level of experience.

Poor Roisin :( That must be very painful and very uncomfortable in the heat. I hope that the meds will start to kick in and that she will feel a lot better soon.

I’m so sorry Roisin is poorly :cry: sending lots of vibes for her and hugs to you.

I do consider you an expert with bunnies and their health issues :thumb:

My most heartfelt wishes and vibes for Roisin's swift and complete recovery. ((((((((((Vibes)))))))) I just saw a news report on the heatwave going on over there, so some extra hopes for a reduction in temperature as well. xxxxx

Thanks everyone, at least it is not quite so hot here today. Roisin is nibbling some forage and some coriander now. But she is really not a happy Bunny at the moment :cry:

Roisin is really perking up now, it must be the power of the RU vibes for which we are both VERY grateful !! Her poor ear is still very sore, but her tummy is a lot better and she is much more like her usual bolshy self. When Roisin wants cuddles I know she must be feeling really poorly and all last night cuddles is all she wanted.

Back