• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roisin is Ill - U/D Now Recovering Well :-)

Thanks again for your support, Roisin is a bit cross atm as she has just had her meds. So I am getting the 'evil eye' and the 'you must be joking if you think I am going to take a treat from you' look..............................

Thanks again for your support, Roisin is a bit cross atm as she has just had her meds. So I am getting the 'evil eye' and the 'you must be joking if you think I am going to take a treat from you' look..............................
A grumpy bun is always a good sign! :love:

:lol: So glad to hear she is on the mend! :thumb:
*raises hand* I'd take a cuddle from Roisin, if she's got one going spare. :oops:

Roisin is so much better this morning. She will remain on treatment for her sore ear, which is thankfully looking a lot better too :)

So happy to hear Roisin is doing better. Long may it continue! :love:
Ah, our poor loppies and their ears. :( The ongoing saga, always an issue 'ear or there. ;) xxxxx

Back